120 W 47TH Street
Reading, PA 19606
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,400
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1960
- Date Listed 02/13/2019
- Price Per Sqft $130.76
Yes! At Last, Your Search Is Over! You'll love this charming, well-kept 2-story home located just minutes from all local conveniences. This 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom home with a spacious 2-stall detached garage will give you 1,700+ sq ft of generous space to move about, without losing that quaint, cozy atmosphere. Solid brick, Cape Cod style is move-in ready. A new, updated kitchen with ceramic tile backsplash. 1 bedroom and bathroom on the main floor and a large living with fireplace and dining room with original hardwood floors provide convenient movement throughout the home. Enjoy a large bonus/family room off the kitchen for entertainment. Spacious, private 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and a full bath on the 2nd floor is a great space to create a master bedroom with a bonus room you will love. The 680 sqft finished basement is heated, spacious and clean and includes another private, quiet bedroom or office area and another full bathroom and laundry space. Exit at the rear and relax on a beautiful, covered custom deck. Enjoy time in a peaceful and parklike rear yard. ***This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. ***Stop reading and start calling. Why are you still reading this?? CALL NOW!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,720 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 680 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- None, Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Heated
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Paved Driveway, Driveway.