12 Coral Ave
Rome, GA 30161
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Year Built 1902
- Date Listed 01/01/2020
- Price Per Sqft $0.00
- Views 11
AMAZING RESTORATION OF A 116 YEAR OLD HOME. 14 FT CEILINGS, HARDWOOD FLOORS,DUAL CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR SYSTEMS, SUNKEN JAPANESE BATH IN MBR, HIDDEN OFFICE OFF MBR, ONE ROOM PERFECT FOR A HOME THEATER. THE OWNER HAS JUST SPENT CLOSE TO $100,000.00 PUTTING ON A BRAND NEW ROOF, REPLACING EXTERIOR DAMAGED WOOD, REPAINTING THE ENTIRE EXTERIOR, PUTTING IN NEW HVAC SYSTEMS. SHOW AND BRING OFFERS.
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Water Heater-gas
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Frame
- Deck/Patio,Screen Porch. None.
12 Coral Ave in Rome, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 196 days ago and has been viewed 11 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $399,000.00 4 beds, 2 baths Single Family located at 12 Coral Ave, Rome, GA built in 1902. Realty.com has 14 photos.