11932 Drummond Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76108
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,413
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2012
- Date Listed 02/19/2019
- HOA Dues $375
Offer has been accepted by Seller, just waiting on execution from relocation company. Better than new build with so many upgrades, including backyard oasis with relaxing waterfall, custom deck and pergola for entertaining. Open floorplan with granite throughout, oversized kitchen island, custom lighting, walk-in pantry, high ceilings and custom cabinetry, wiring for surround sound, Master bath has two rain shower heads and stacked stone walls. Neighborhood has family friendly amenities including sidewalks, pool, splash pad & park. Easy Commute to all areas of Fort Worth & East Parker County.
- Microwave, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Monitor System, Pre-Wired Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Porch Covered, Deck, Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Composition, Rock
- Lot Dimensions
- .26, Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Extra Storage, Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Concrete Road, Wooded, Acreage.