11902 Marblehead Drive
Last Updated: 10/20/2018 3:51 AM | Courtesy Of:
CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY INC
Tampa, FL 33626
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 3,928
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1999
- Date Listed 09/25/2018
- HOA Dues $275 /Yr
Come on home to this beautifully updated Arthur Rutenberg custom built property in the gated Harbor Links Estates section of Westchase. Situated on a corner conservation lot, this 4-bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home features a chef's Kitchen with custom wood cabinets, walk in pantry and upgraded appliances: THERMADOR combo microwave/wall oven/warming drawer, VIKING gas cooktop, and a SUB ZERO wine fridge. An entertainer's delight, with the open eat-in kitchen and family room, aided by a formal Dining Room and a Living Room and Family Room with 12' pocket sliders opening to an oversized lanai bringing the outside in for large gatherings. Stunning Master Suite with lanai access, 2 amazing California walk-in closets, tray ceilings, luxurious bath with walk-in shower and garden tub. The lanai has two covered areas, heated pool/spa, and for cooler nights-an outdoor gas stone fireplace! NEW IN OCT 2018, a FULL HOUSE GENERATOR and a TRANE 3 TON HVAC UNIT! Bonuses include Pecan wood floors, custom wood cabinetry in family room and home office, radiant heat barrier in attic, tray and vaulted ceilings, freshly painted interior, ceiling fans, imported designer lighting, granite throughout, oversized garages, updated landscaping and outdoor lighting, and so much more. Together with the amenities Westchase has to offer, (community pools, parks, and tennis courts), and proximity to A-rated schools, the airport, local shopping and restaurants, beaches, and downtown, should tip the scales toward this being your next home.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Utility Room
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bar Refrigerator, Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Unfurnished, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Pest Guard System, Open Floor Plan, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Tray, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Conservation Area, Corner, In County, Golf Course, Paved Road, Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Gated Community
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2017||$11,399 USD||11.70%||$635,216 USD||27.26%|
|2016||$10,205 USD||-0.44%||$499,133 USD||0.70%|
|2015||$10,250 USD||0.31%||$495,663 USD||0.80%|
|2014||$10,218 USD||0.06%||$491,729 USD||1.50%|
|2013||$10,212 USD||-||$484,462 USD||-|