11827 Brockman Lane
Great Falls, VA 22066
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,264
- Year Built 1983
- Date Listed 06/06/2019
- HOA Dues $8 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $438.23
- Views 1
Just move right In!!! Fully renovated/updated beautiful single family home in a friendly neighborhood (almost in a cul-de- sac). Huge flat backyard. 2 car Garage. Renovated/Updated bathrooms and kitchen. NEW or newer wood floors, carpet, kitchen, cabinets, appliances, quartz counter tops, bathrooms, windows, HVAC and more. Full home automation with wifi connected electronic door lock, thermostat and garage door openers. Just a few minutes walk to commuter and metro bus to Silver line. Very low HOA. Surrounding area has many walking paths. Kids go to highly rated Lowes Island Elem. School.
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,232 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,032 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities
11827 Brockman Lane in Great Falls, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 19 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.