118 Russet Ln UNIT 118
Boxborough, MA 01719
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 2,091
- Year Built 1979
- Date Listed 03/11/2019
- HOA Dues $640 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $168.34
- Views 2
Applewood Village Three. Rarely do these units come on the market with the private setting plus exclusive use of two detached garages, and an extra common space in front ! As you enter the unit you are welcomed by Pergo flooring in the kitchen, dining and living rooms. The open cathedral ceiling floor plan in the dining and living room allows for flexibility with furniture. The 3rd bedroom or office is on the main floor with a full bath near by. The lower level has many usable spaces; a large family room with slider to the back yard, a separate den, and unfinished workroom with laundry and heating systems. Plus Applewood Village offers a pool and 2 tennis courts and a playground , plus lots of common land to walk.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Laminate, Stone, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Skylights, Storm Window, Storm Door
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Pool Description
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail. Close To Shops, Highway Access, Close To School, End Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
118 Russet Ln UNIT 118 in Boxborough, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 75 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.