118 Cranes Crook Lane
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,376
- Year Built 1987
- Date Listed 02/13/2020
- HOA Dues $155 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $238.48
- Views 1
Exquisitely updated end townhome in the amenity rich community of Riva Trace boasts many updates including Andersen windows, new deck, main level hardwoods, refaced kitchen cabinets, luxury master bath, a second zone HVAC Mitsubishi system and more. Soaring vaulted ceilings and stunning hardwood floors highlight the main living area including a dining area and living room that highlights a wood burning fireplace in a floor to ceiling, stacked stone surround and offers access to the new deck. The chefs kitchen is appointed with tastefully refaced cabinetry, quartz counters, stainless appliances and a ceramic and stainless tile backsplash framed in marble. A spacious, entry level owners suite provides a walk in closet and dressing area with built in organizers. Enjoy the superior enhanced spa like owners bath with a double vanity and marble countertops plus an oversized frameless shower offering a seat, decorative mosaic tile and dual shower heads. The lower level provides a bedroom and living area with a kitchenette, full bath and closet creating the perfect in-law suite and walks out to the backyard that features a custom brick patio and extensive landscaping. Riva Trace gatehouse greets your arrival to the community that also offers a gazebo, dog park, playground, recreational pier, kayak racks, sports courts and exercise trails plus a water access area on Gingerville Creek that leads to the South River for water sport activities. Put this townhome on the top of your list to see!
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,845 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 531 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Crawl, Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Casement, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Corner, Dead End Street, Creek Front, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis
118 Cranes Crook Lane in Annapolis, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 16 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $440,000 4 beds, 4 baths, 2,376 sqft Townhouse located at 118 Cranes Crook Lane, Annapolis, MD built in 1987. Realty.com has 31 photos.