11709 W 108th Street
Last Updated: 11/13/2018 12:43 AM | Courtesy Of:
ReeceNichols College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 3,292
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1977
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- HOA Dues $40 /Yr
Meticulously maintained traditional 2 story home. All the big ticket items have already been taken care of! Newer HVAC & roof, New carpet installed in the Living, Dining, 2nd Bed & Master Bed rooms. You'll love the open space of the living room & kitchen. Kitchen offers granite counters, double oven & electric smooth top range.You'll enjoy sitting on the deck with a view of the beautifully landscaped backyard.Expanded Master Suite with sitting room, walk-in closet & double sink vanity with granite counter top.
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Dining, Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Central, Forced Gas.
- Concrete, Finished, Inside Entrance
- Storm Door, Storm Window, Thermal Window
- 1. Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Lot Dimensions
- Privacy Fence, Wood
- In City.
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2017||- USD||-||$28,106 USD||7.95%|
|2016||$3,086 USD||4.40%||$26,036 USD||3.33%|
|2015||$2,956 USD||-||$25,196 USD||3.25%|
|2014||- USD||-||$24,403 USD||7.12%|
|2012||$2,618 USD||-||$22,781 USD||-|