11440 Cypress Reserve Drive
Tampa, FL 33626
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,735
- Year Built 2001
- Date Listed 05/23/2019
- HOA Dues $650 /Yr
- Views 3
Westchester/Sheffield subdivisions is one of the hottest areas in the market because of it great schools, parks, reclaimed water, natural gas and gated community with no CDD fees. This beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath home 2 car garage pool home has lots to offer. Large formal living and dining room with wood floors, open kitchen with new stainless steel appliances overlooks family room. Family room offers large custom built in cabinet for entertainment system. Large master bedroom with en suite bath with tub and shower, dual sink vanity and walk in closet with split floor plan. Pool area overlooks pond, with birdcage enclosure and covered area which is great for entertaining. This home is priced well. Hurry before this one slips away!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Inside, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Lot View
- Water, Pond
- Pond, Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Gated Community
11440 Cypress Reserve Drive in Tampa, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 33 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.