11401 Lakin Place
Oakton, VA 22124
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 4,100
- Year Built 1966
- Date Listed 05/22/2020
- Price Per Sqft $381.55
- Views 2
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, MAY 24, 1-4 PM. Covid precautions will be in place, one party at a time allowed in the property, masks required. (Appointments advised to prevent waiting.) PERFECT LOCATION! SPECTACULAR SETTING! GORGEOUS HOME! Located on a quiet Oakton cul-de-sac, this beautiful brick home is set back on its 1.16 parkland-like acres giving way to a fabulously landscaped front lawn with mature trees and colorful shrubbery. Extremely private and incredibly peaceful, yet it is only 15 minutes to 66, the Vienna metro and the Dulles access road. And the schools are top-rated! Location perfect!Its all-brick walkway was recently repointed (2019) and leads past the front door to one of the most amazing back yards you will ever see. There are little forests on both sides of the flat open grassy area; a nature trail with loads of plants and flowers; a great rock formation over which the water falls. In its midst is a beautiful custom-designed heated swimming pool. And the most enchanting spot of all~the wisteria-covered perdoga on the wrap-around deck-overlooks it all. Setting spectacular!Now let~s turn to the gorgeous home. The front entrance opens to a bright and stunning two-story foyer with windows up both sides. Walk up the stairs to a beautiful large living room with a bay window, fireplace, and spectacular custom-made mantel. Around the corner abundant light fills the Michael Nash custom-designed gourmet kitchen with granite island and breakfast bar. But the most striking feature of this room is its amazing bay window and the breathtaking view. To the right of the kitchen lies a bright and charming renovated Sunroom, which can be heated for year-round use. To the left is the dining room with the third bay window, along with a floor-to-ceiling glass door. Down the hall is the huge master suite with a 12-14ft ceiling and a completely renovated master bath. A second bedroom is also on this level with a second full bath.A great family room with a wood fireplace and hearth is found on the lower level along with a bar and media room. Two additional bedrooms, a big bathroom, huge laundry room, and a workshop are also on this level. A gas-driven partial-house generator conveys. The new roof (2019) with a 50-year warranty, new submersible well pump (2017); new carpets (2019 & 2020), and fresh paint all help to make this special home move-in-ready.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Media, Florida Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,330 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,770 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Freezer, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Insert, Mantle, Brick, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Heated
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Exterior Lighting, Waterfall, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Wooded, Level.
11401 Lakin Place in Oakton, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 6 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $889,000.00 4 beds, 3 baths, 4,100 sqft Single Family located at 11401 Lakin Place, Oakton, VA built in 1966. Realty.com has 37 photos.