114 Bradley Dr
Thomaston, GA 30286
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,968
- Year Built 1990
- Date Listed 01/01/2020
- Price Per Sqft $90.19
- Views 14
Gorgeous victorian style home with wraparound front porch and brand new hardy plank siding in beautiful neighborhood on the northside of Thomaston. This 3 bedroom/3 bath home could be 4 bedrooms if needed (dining rm can be used as office or bedroom on main level). Beautiful granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms, architectural shingled roof, vinyl double pane windows, ceramic tile floors in baths, nice laundry room, electric fireplace. Private master suite has separate vanities, huge walk-in closet, garden tub, & separate shower. Guest bedroom has an enormous closet as well. The large screened back porch leads to deck & fenced backyard complete with a guest house that could also be used as a superior man cave, workshop, or pool house and has a 1/2 bath and covered deck for entertaining. Between the three attics, the huge closets, the 2-car garage and the guest house, there is ample storage space in this beautiful home. Highly desirable North Upson neighborhood! Call today to schedule your appointment!
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-gas
- Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad.
- Fenced Yard. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
114 Bradley Dr in Thomaston, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 194 days ago and has been viewed 14 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $177,500.00 on 04/14/2020 | 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,968 sqft Single Family located at 114 Bradley Dr, Thomaston, GA built in 1990. Realty.com has 43 photos.