11263 E Ajave Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,760
- Year Built 2002
- Date Listed 04/08/2019
- HOA Dues $300
- Views 3
This remarkable single level home in Desert Summit has all that Scottsdale landscape has to offer. Unique circular entry-way with gorgeous alabaster chandelier. 4 bed-3.5 bath on over 1/2 acre landscape by design and nature lot. Ideal for entertaining and comfortable living; breathtaking views of Troon Mountain and desert landscaping. A remarkable sparkling pool, Jacuzzi and waterfall. Luxurious over sized master suite with two walk-in closets. + 3 additional bedrooms on a split floor plan. Brand new upgraded windows and carpeting as well as awning in back patio. Brand new fans throughout the home and patio. With a 2-car garage + 1 climate controlled 3rd car garage and bonus storage. This amazing classic home is move-in ready w amazing upgrades and magnificent views. It wont last long!
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, FamilyRm Combo, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower, Jetted Tub
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Wall Oven, Dryer, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Room Refrig, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Tinted Window
- 2. dual fireplace, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Drinking Water System, Fire Sprinklers, Wet Bar, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Covered, Patio
- Tile, Built Up, Other, Rolled
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Private
- Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 24,001 - 35,000
- Gated Community, Cul-De-Sac, Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Gated Community
11263 E Ajave Drive in Scottsdale, AZ has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 70 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Scottsdale has seen a steady rise in its population over the last few years for a number of reasons. What predominantly draws new residents is the fantastic weather; it has a mild, dry climate most of the year. But that is not the only good reason to move to Scottsdale. Families are attracted by the great schools, low crime rate, and manageable cost of living, whereas young professionals come here to seek the vibrant arts and dining scenes as well as the hip shopping and nightlife.