1111 Wylie Street
Atlanta, GA 30316
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 08/14/2019
- Views 1
Fantastic Charleston style home in Reynoldstown. Location second to none for busy professionals. Easy walk/bike to the Beltline, Cabbagetown, Krog Market, MARTA, L5P, and Ponce City Market. Bright and open floorplan with beautiful hardwood floors. Neutral paint throughout. Multiple outdoor spaces. Spacious family room with fireplace. Updated white kitchen with all the right ingredients. Fenced-in, private backyard paradise perfect for outdoor entertaining. Large master retreat with custom closet and private balcony. It's All Here. Come & make this house your home today!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- 1. Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Bookcases, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Private Yard. State Road, Asphalt, Level.
1111 Wylie Street in Atlanta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 6 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $500,000 3 beds, 3 baths Single Family located at 1111 Wylie Street, Atlanta, GA built in 2005. Realty.com has 26 photos.