1106 W Charter Street
Last Updated: 11/17/2018 11:57 AM | Courtesy Of:
CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY INC
Tampa, FL 33602
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,186
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
Looking for a beautiful home near Tampa's newest hotspots like Armature Works, Ulele & Riverwalk? Get in before the prices jump to South Tampa pricing!! Amazing custom 2 story, 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 car garage on a fully fenced double lot. This two story home is block construction to the roof. Beautiful hardwood floors showcase the entire first floor. Formal living room & dining room. Large kitchen with island features granite & stainless appliances, including a gourmet gas stove. The kitchen overlooks the family room. A perfect home for entertaining. The family room & living room share a natural gas fireplace that is adequate to heat the entire home. French doors lead you to the massive screened lanai with view of the Hillsborough River. Brick pavers lead to an outdoor firepit. All the bedrooms & laundry are upstairs. Massive master bedroom & bath with hard wood floors. Separate garden tub & shower. Dual walk in closets. All windows have either blinds or plantation shutters. Most rooms have speakers in the ceilings & the balance have been prewired. Oversized 3 car garage entrance is from the side & has a built in sink & epoxy floors. This beautiful old Tampa neighborhood is lined with majestic grandfather oaks, a Tampa treasure. Location, location, location! Home is moments from Tampa's finest restaurants, couple minutes to downtown Tampa. 5 minutes to Raymand James stadium or the Amalie Arena. 10 minutes to Tampa International & 30 minutes to our world famous Gulf Beaches. All room sizes are approx.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- French Door, Insulated Window
- Gas Burning, Family Room, Living Room, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Unfurnished, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. In City, Paved Road, Oversize.
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$5,860 USD||1.51%||- USD||-|
|2017||$5,773 USD||3.03%||$485,355 USD||58.84%|
|2016||$5,603 USD||0.29%||$305,564 USD||0.70%|
|2015||$5,587 USD||1.64%||$303,440 USD||0.80%|
|2014||$5,497 USD||-0.20%||$301,032 USD||1.50%|