11 Patricia Drive
Milton, MA 02186
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 1 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 1,724
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1968
- Date Listed 05/17/2018
- Price Per Sqft $392.05
Traditional Gambrel Colonial nested in bucolic Cunningham Park! This lovingly cared for immaculate home offers the perfect amount of space with the traditional charm of beamed ceilings, wainscoting, and a floor to ceiling brick fireplace in the living room. Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout! Large eat in kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and upgraded cherry cabinetry. Oversized master with 3 additional generous sized bedrooms all with ample closet space. Bedroom on first floor currently being used as a family room. Relax year round in temperature controlled sun room with picturesque views of tree lined Cunningham park. Nicely finished lower level walkout with bonus room and additional unfinished space for storage and laundry. Central A/C, Gas heat. Small Private yard. Easy access to major highways and public transportation. This gem won't last!
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Sun Room
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Trash Compactor, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Wainscoting, Beamed, Breakfast Bar, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Oversized Parking, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Wooded, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities