Wellesley, MA 02481
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,916
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1955
- Date Listed 05/10/2018
- Price Per Sqft $394.34
Open houses are cancelled! Offer accepted. Best value in the town!!!! Expanded single house located at a great school district. A major renovation was done in 2009 including second floor addition, sunroom and storage room. new heating and AC systems plus a sunroom. The house comes with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bath including 2 master suites. Custom made maple kitchen cabinetry with imported French handles. Plenty spaces and storage. Schofield elementary and pre-school P.A.W.S. are nearby. Easy access to Route 9, 95, 16, 90 and approximate ~1 miles away from green line D and Wellesley farm train station heading to Boston downtown South Station. Close to Wellesley recreation center. Steps to trails, parks, shops, and restaurants. Great neighborhood. Buyers do their own diligence.
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard, Central.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Oversized Parking, Off Street.
- Porch, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.