Last Updated: 11/19/2018 7:07 AM | Courtesy Of:
YI QIAN REALTY
Wellesley, MA 02481
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,916
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1955
- Date Listed 05/10/2018
- Price Per Sqft $394.34
Open houses are cancelled! Offer accepted. Best value in the town!!!! Expanded single house located at a great school district. A major renovation was done in 2009 including second floor addition, sunroom and storage room. new heating and AC systems plus a sunroom. The house comes with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bath including 2 master suites. Custom made maple kitchen cabinetry with imported French handles. Plenty spaces and storage. Schofield elementary and pre-school P.A.W.S. are nearby. Easy access to Route 9, 95, 16, 90 and approximate ~1 miles away from green line D and Wellesley farm train station heading to Boston downtown South Station. Close to Wellesley recreation center. Steps to trails, parks, shops, and restaurants. Great neighborhood. Buyers do their own diligence.
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard, Central.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Oversized Parking, Off Street.
- Porch, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
|7/22/2018||Sold||$1,135,000 USD -1.30%|
|5/30/2018||Active||$1,149,900 USD -8.00%|
|5/11/2018||Active||$1,249,900 USD 139.90%|
|7/24/2008||Sold||$521,000 USD 90.15%||public records|
|12/1/1995||Sold||$274,000 USD||public records|
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$11,054 USD||4.64%||$925,000 USD||3.24%|
|2017||$10,564 USD||5.04%||$896,000 USD||2.99%|
|2015||$10,057 USD||2.90%||$870,000 USD||2.72%|
|2014||$9,774 USD||9.06%||$847,000 USD||10.57%|
|2013||$8,962 USD||-||$766,000 USD||-|