10932 Howland Drive
Reston, VA 20191
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,260
- Year Built 1971
- Date Listed 11/10/2018
- HOA Dues $682 /Yr
- Price Per Sqft $545.29
- Views 8
Home backs to Glade Stream Valley which gives you acres of privacy and gorgeous views from your deck, dining room and kitchen. Great for bird and wildlife watching. Fabulous location: 1m to SLShopping Center, lake and pool at midpoint. Convenient to Metro Station, Dulles Airport, Dulles Toll Rd, Oakton and Vienna. Cathedral ceilings, open floor plan, plenty of light. Total Living Square Footage = 2260
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,137 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,123 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Lot View
10932 Howland Drive in Reston, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 221 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.