10919 Wickshire Way UNIT H-1
Rockville, MD 20852
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,450
- Year Built 1972
- Date Listed 09/07/2019
- Price Per Sqft $384.01
- Views 2
Spacious and Elegant End Unit Townhouse lives like a single family home! This all brick residence was designed to provide the feeling of a detached home combined with the ease of carefree condo living. That's right, the association maintains the exterior of the home and takes care of the grounds. All three bathrooms and the kitchen have been updated and there are beautiful hardwood floors throughout the upper two levels. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a wine cooler. The daylight lower level has a terrific family room with a wet bar, fireplace and an exit to the private brick patio. There is also an exercise room/den on this level, the third bedroom (daylight) and the third full bath. A pull down stair accesses a huge storage attic. This cozy community with lush green landscaping is well located near two Metro stations and walking distance to Whole Foods and much more retail, shops, restaurants, etc... People love living in this delightful community and so will you!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Exercise Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,664 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 786 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
10919 Wickshire Way UNIT H-1 in Rockville, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 9 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $639,000 3 beds, 4 baths, 2,450 sqft Townhouse located at 10919 Wickshire Way UNIT H-1, Rockville, MD built in 1972. Realty.com has 32 photos.