109 White Dogwood Lane
Pooler, GA 31322
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,426
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 01/11/2019
- HOA Dues $550
- Price Per Sqft $91.91
Welcome home to the Arbors at Godley Station! Meticulously maintained two story all brick home! This home offers four bedrooms plus a bonus room, 3.5 baths, wood and tile flooring through the main living areas, separate formal dining room. Kitchen features glass tiled back splash, nice sized island for entertaining. Tons of cabinets and a huge walk in pantry. The over-sized master bedroom has tray ceilings, master bath also with tray ceilings, jetted tub and separate shower. Home is situated on a .44 acre lot backed by a protected deep wooded tree line. Low cost/maintenance in ground saltwater pool, and a formal fire pit for perfect entertainment. Mature tropical landscaping and so much more. Spray foam attic insulation for added efficiency. 2 car garage. Minutes to shopping and restaurants, Tanger outlets, 2 movie theaters, IMax, bowling , a water park and much more. Convenient to I-95, I-16, Gulfstream and the airport .Seller is a licensed agent in the state of GA.
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Stall Shower, Tub Only
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Fireplace, Fire Pit, Factory Built, Family Room, Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Bookcases, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Front Porch, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Community Pool
- Lot View
- Street Lights, Satellite Dish, Tennis Court. Asphalt, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area