109 Webster Street NW
Washington, DC 20011
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,100
- Year Built 1922
- Date Listed 05/22/2020
- Price Per Sqft $603.93
- Views 3
Surrounded by Serenity ~ this sophisticated brick Colonial home has been crafted to maximize flow and engineered to elevate functionality. The enriching elements have been meticulously selected for their beauty as well as their enduring quality. The main level welcomes you into the Great Room drenched in sunlight that offers a living area with recessed lighting, a decorative mantel place and south facing picturesque casement windows. The Gourmet Kitchen is fully equipped with the high standards of Kitchen Aid, flickering glass tiled back splash and shinning chrome fittings. The custom cabinetry system is complete with 44" wall cabinets, inlaid doors, lazy suzy, deep bases with drawers and trash receptacle. The Quartz island stretches across 9 ft and seats 7 comfortably. The guest powder room has an artistic pedestal sink and is nestled near the rear as you exit to the fully enclosed hardscaped outdoor living space. The main and upper level have mahogany wood floors that are crowned with 6" wood baseboards and there are custom two panel solid wood interior doors throughout. the upper level offers 2 front facing side bedrooms with exposed dormer windows that ushers in additional natural light. The hall Spa Bath has a soaking tub, floating vanity and ceramic tiles. The rear facing Master-Suite bestows its double closet, a private Bath with a dual size rain shower stall, built in bench, glass doors and ceramic tiles. The 2nd level laundry closet is furnished with full size front load washer and dryer units. The lower level presents a fully self-contained dwelling that is multi-functional. Having a front and rear entry, it can be used as a family room with 2nd full kitchen, 2nd fully furnished laundry closet, 3rd full bath and 4th Bedroom/Office. It can be used as an In-Law Suite. It can also be used as an income producing, 1BR, 1BA Accessory Rental Unit.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,424 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 676 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Partial
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Patio, Porch
- Flat, Rubber
- Rear, Wood
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Level.
109 Webster Street NW in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 4 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $859,999.00 4 beds, 4 baths, 2,100 sqft Single Family located at 109 Webster Street NW, Washington, DC built in 1922. Realty.com has 41 photos.