1078 Hunters Path
Lancaster, PA 17601
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 4,532
- Year Built 1988
- Date Listed 08/20/2019
- HOA Dues $100 /Yr
- Price Per Sqft $134.07
- Views 2
Located in the pristine and picturesque neighborhood of Getz's Woods, this 2-story Colonial features 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and a spectacular wood deck that overlooks the wooded backyard. The lot contains over half an acre of pristine landscaping, plenty of trees for shade, and a stone walkway that leads to the front entrance. As you enter the foyer with double front doors, you will notice a curved staircase and an oversized window that lets in an abundance of natural lighting. Every room of this stylish dwelling is a highlight; with large open archways, pocket doors, and an added bonus of multiple rooms with access to the deck. The eat-in kitchen located off the garage is fully equipped with GE stainless steel appliances, including double wall ovens, dishwasher, built-in microwave, and a Jenn-Air electric cooktop. In addition, the kitchen contains a trash compactor, tile backsplash, and a long center island with granite counters, a prep sink, and a breakfast nook. Adjacent to the kitchen is a welcoming family room with gas fireplace and brick surround, built-in shelves, and a wet bar with tile backsplash and hanging wine glass storage. This room could be used for entertaining guests or quietly reading the Sunday newspaper. For more formal occasions, the dining room is complete with crown molding, chair rail, and access to the rear deck. The cozy living room boasts a gas fireplace with marble surround, access to the deck and leads into a secluded study with a vaulted ceiling, built-in shelves, and bench window seating. The upper level contains 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a convenient laundry closet. The oversized owner's suite features a fireplace with marble surround, along with a private bath boasting dual vanities, tub, stall shower, and a walk-in closet with 2 entrances. The spacious daylight walkout basement contains lots of open space, fireplace with brick surround, a full bath, and a corner wet bar; as well as access to the covered patio located under the deck. Just minutes from Rte 283, this home offers convenience for traveling on major highways.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,692 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 840 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Partial
- 4. Wood-burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Skylight, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Driveway.
- Wood, Stone
- Patio, Porch, Deck
- In Ground Sprinklers, Sprinkler System
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Sloped, Level
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Asphalt, Paved Road, Level, Sloped.
1078 Hunters Path in Lancaster, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 29 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $495,000 4 beds, 5 baths, 4,532 sqft Single Family located at 1078 Hunters Path, Lancaster, PA built in 1988. Realty.com has 40 photos.