Garnet Valley, PA 19061
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 2007
- Date Listed 09/05/2019
- HOA Dues $65 /Mth
- Views 2
Privacy! Privacy! Privacy! Sought after Private End Unit Townhouse on private cul de sac lot bordering Open Space. Seclusion and privacy conveniently located close to everything. This stunning home is absolutely Gorgeous and is also one of the largest models with the 12ft rear extension on all three floors! The large open kitchen is a chef~s delight with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, undermount sink, beautiful 42~cabinets including pantry cabinets, recessed lighting and large breakfast room with scenic views of wooded lot and access to deck area. A great place to entertain friends or have a family BBQ. Fabulous floor plan as kitchen also opens to the family room with gas fireplace. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout, plus as you continuing on the main floor note this lovely formal living room and dining room with stately columns, tray ceilings, wainscoting, recessed lighting and gleaming hardwood floor. Completing the main floor is a powder room and laundry room. Retreat upstairs to the Master Bedroom Suite, a great place to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day, with double door entry, vaulted ceiling and private bath. On the lower level is recreational room and powder room. Enjoy entertaining on the back deck with secluded wooded lot and spacious side yard. This home is a must see, Book your Tour Today!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Side Yard. Suburban, Corner, Cul-De-Sac.
1061 Talltrees in Garnet Valley, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 14 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $495,000 3 beds, 4 baths Townhouse located at 1061 Talltrees, Garnet Valley, PA built in 2007. Realty.com has 30 photos.