106 Inverness Ln
Last Updated: 10/21/2018 7:13 AM | Courtesy Of:
RIGHT KEY REALTY INC.
Longmeadow, MA 01106
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 1,714
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1967
- Date Listed 10/11/2018
- Price Per Sqft $204.14
Stunning Executive Ranch with an open layout is located only minutes from Twin Hills Country Club! The Custom Eat-In Kitchen is a dream come true. It comes with New Granite Countertops, Breakfast Bar, New Stainless-Steel Appliances, and Custom Hardwood Cabinets. The Family Room is just as impressive with Cathedral Ceilings, Recess Lighting and a Panoramic view of the Fenced-In Backyard. Master Bedroom is tucked away from the main living area and comes with a Custom Tile Shower and a New Vanity! The entire Basement has been Finished/Remodeled and comes with: a Large Walk-In Cedar Closet, Wet Bar, Bonus Room, and a Half Bathroom. Other mention-able features include: 1st floor Laundry Hookups, New Hardwood Floors, New Vinyl Siding, etc. This one of a kind Executive Ranch is a Must See!
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Central Vacuum, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Finished
- Insulated Window
- 1. Fireplace.
- Stone Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Clear lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
|10/11/2018||Active||$349,900 USD 84.16%|
|5/5/2017||Sold||$190,000 USD 7.10%||public records|
|11/1/1995||Sold||$177,400 USD||public records|
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$5,803 USD||1.82%||$238,400 USD||-1.37%|
|2017||$5,699 USD||3.19%||$241,700 USD||6.48%|
|2016||$5,523 USD||3.64%||$227,000 USD||0.62%|
|2015||$5,329 USD||-0.26%||$225,600 USD||-2.25%|
|2014||$5,343 USD||3.79%||$230,800 USD||-3.43%|