10585 Plantation Bridge
Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
0 - 0.3
- Year Built 1983
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- Views 12
GREAT OPPORTUNITY. Totally Remodeled 2 story home on basement in top rated Johns Creek schools with lovely front porch in quiet Jones Bridge Plantation neighborhood. Too many upgrades - new Roof, new HVAC, new Carpet, new light fixtures, totally re-done updated Master suite and secondary baths, freshly painted throughout. Updated kitchen has new cabinets, beautiful granite counters and SS appliances. New floors throughout, new French doors open to new Deck and private fenced backyard. New Garage door openers and open basement.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Split Plan
- Upstairs, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
10585 Plantation Bridge in Alpharetta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 252 days ago and has been viewed 12 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $279,000 on 12/14/2018 | 3 beds, 4 baths Single Family located at 10585 Plantation Bridge, Alpharetta, GA built in 1983. Realty.com has 34 photos.