10585 Plantation Bridge
Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Lot Size
0 - 0.3
- Year Built 1983
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
GREAT OPPORTUNITY. Totally Remodeled 2 story home on basement in top rated Johns Creek schools with lovely front porch in quiet Jones Bridge Plantation neighborhood. Too many upgrades - new Roof, new HVAC, new Carpet, new light fixtures, totally re-done updated Master suite and secondary baths, freshly painted throughout. Updated kitchen has new cabinets, beautiful granite counters and SS appliances. New floors throughout, new French doors open to new Deck and private fenced backyard. New Garage door openers and open basement.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Split Plan
- Upstairs, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre