1052 Xenophon Street
Golden, CO 80401
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,830
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1971
- Date Listed 03/14/2019
Beautiful and unique home with the perfect blend of vintage style and endless custom updates. The floors are a mix of solid brick and hickory. The living room is south facing which will help the home stay warm in the winter as well as the top of the line wood burning stove. Recent updates that include the roof, wood deck, floors, wood windows, expanded driveway, porch, and shed in the yard. There is also a newer Furnace, 50 GAL water heater, and swamp cooler that can take the home from 100 degrees down to 70 in 15 minutes. The remodeled kitchen features cherry cabinets, top of the line granite, a copper sink, and stainless appliances. Master bath looks like it's out of a magazine with custom doors/cabinets and double headed shower with swan stone. Come see this charming home quickly before it's gone! Washer and dryer are negotiable.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,086 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 744 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Finished, Partial
- Double Pane, Storm Window
- 3. Fire Pit, Wood-burning, Family Room, Other Fireplace, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, Finished Garage.
- Stucco, Frame
- Fenced (any type)
- Garden, Shed / Utility Building. Park Adjacent, Public Transport.