1050 Cupp Lane
Greensboro, GA 30642
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 1992
- Date Listed 02/12/2019
- HOA Dues $1,100
- Views 10
Bright open concept 2 unit property. Upper unit has 3BR, incl an office/sleeping loft, 2 Full BA, wraparound treetop deck overlooking driving range, cathedral ceilings with lots of windows for a panoramic view of the beautiful outdoors. Lower level has 1BR, 1 Full BA, and large windows to enjoy the amazing views. No maintenance yard. Golf Membership available. Walking distance to pool/hot tub, Tennis, Golf, & Restaurant with 20+ miles of walking trails. Many options: Use to live in one unit and rent the other, rent both units, live in upper level and have guests below
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 2. Basement, Living Room.
- Security Gate, Security Guard, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection, His & Her Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad, Unassigned.
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Rear Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Indoor
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Tennis Court, Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Asphalt, Sloped.
1050 Cupp Lane in Greensboro, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 154 days ago and has been viewed 10 times.
Sold - $255,000 on 04/22/2019 | 4 beds, 3 baths Townhouse located at 1050 Cupp Lane, Greensboro, GA built in 1992. Realty.com has 37 photos.