10436 Doth Street
Orlando, FL 32836
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 3,866
- Year Built 2015
- Date Listed 07/14/2019
- HOA Dues $300
- Views 10
Location, location, location!!! This magnificent home with pool & spa comes FULLY FURNISHED. It's better than model home, it has everything that you need, from kitchenware to furniture, appliances, and electronics. With over 3800sf, it has 5 bed/5 bath/office/Media Room/3 car garage in the most sought-after Dr. Phillips area, this home is waiting for demanding buyers! It was professionally decorated, it's such a luxurious, joyful, and comfortable house. It really makes you feel you're living in a resort, with the benefit of being in the best location in town. This house was barely used, it really feels like a brand new home. Upgrades galore, hardwood flooring, gourmet kitchen, upgraded appliances, upgraded kitchen cabinets, upgraded bathrooms, crown molding, and much more. Master bedroom is downstairs, there is a huge bedroom suite upstairs that can also be used as a game room, home theater, or another room that fit your needs. The gorgeous clubhouse nestles a fully equipped fitness center plus a pleasant oversized community pool.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Utility Room
- Split Plan
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Covered, Patio
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Community Pool, Private
- In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Park Play Area
10436 Doth Street in Orlando, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 97 days ago and has been viewed 10 times.
From its perfect weather to its abundance of cultural and recreational activities, Orlando could possibly be said to be the best place on Earth to live. Contrary to popular belief, Orlando is not full of retirees; over two-thirds of its residents are of working age. People are drawn here for a number of reasons; low unemployment, a reasonable cost of living in comparison with other Florida cities, and high-quality educational establishments are just some of them.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $926,000 5 beds, 5 baths, 3,866 sqft Single Family located at 10436 Doth Street, Orlando, FL built in 2015. Realty.com has 48 photos.