10316 Monarch Way
Johns Creek, GA 30022
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,406
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 11/14/2019
- Views 4
Great Location! Close to shopping. Wonderful upgraded end Unit Town-home in sought after Gated Merrimont Community. Timeless Wood floors on main level. Custom built-ins on either side of the Family Room fireplace. Great kitchen with stained cabinetry and granite counters. Large Master bedroom plus two secondary bedrooms on the upper floor. Large Master bath with jetted tub. Finished terrace level with finished half bath makes a wonderful Media room, Home Gym, Office or playroom. This home is full of natural light! Spacious two car garage. Community has a great Pool!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room, Exercise Room
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,406 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Finished Rooms, Partial
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas logs.
- Bookcases, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, Garage, Side/Rear.
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Shopping. Corner, End Unit, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
10316 Monarch Way in Johns Creek, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 30 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $334,600 3 beds, 4 baths, 2,406 sqft Condo located at 10316 Monarch Way, Johns Creek, GA built in 2005. Realty.com has 33 photos.