1030 High Shoal Dr
Monroe, GA 30655
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,777
- Year Built 2019
- Date Listed 01/03/2020
- Views 9
THOMSON- Beautiful 2 bedroom/2 bath. Oversized master and large secondary on the main with spacious family room and pocket office. Open kitchen layout with large island and oversized walk-in pantry. Hardwoods throughout main living area. Large covered porch with a view of Alcovy Mountain, additional uncovered patio and private backyard. All interior options of the home still available to be made! All of this in a beautiful ACTIVE ADULT community! Amenities include large clubhouse, pickleball, tennis, Jr Olympic size swimming pool, dog park and more! $35,000 incentive with preferred lender.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,777 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Other
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Physical Fit Facilities. Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Gated Community
1030 High Shoal Dr in Monroe, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 26 days ago and has been viewed 9 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $349,815 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,777 sqft Single Family located at 1030 High Shoal Dr, Monroe, GA built in 2019. Realty.com has 9 photos.