103 Laurel Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 1,932
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1927
- Date Listed 10/25/2018
- Price Per Sqft $142.29
Charming Center Hall Colonial with so much character! Double door entry to open foyer with hardwoods leading to the formal living room with fireplace, crown molding and bay window. Remodeled eat-in kitchen with tile floor, granite counters, glass and stone tile backsplash, recessed lighting, bay window and gorgeous soft-close cabinets. Dining room off the kitchen with bay window, chair rail, hardwoods and french doors. Half bath on main floor. Beautiful staircase to the second floor with full bathroom and two guest bedrooms with hardwoods. Spacious master bedroom with large closet and attached master bathroom with jetted tub, skylights and tile floor. Third floor features an open concept with fourth bedroom and play area or office space. Partially finished basement with rec room, dedicated laundry area and storage area. Three season porch with tile floor and access to the stunning paver patio area. Additional features include vinyl siding, replacement windows & two-car garage.
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Sun Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Tub Only, Whirlpool Bath
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Skylights, Bay Window(s), Insulated Window
- Security System
- Skylight, French Doors, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Enclosed Porch, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities