10224 46TH Avenue W
Last Updated: 12/9/2018 3:49 PM | Courtesy Of:
RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP
Bradenton, FL 34210
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,638
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1972
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
COME HOME TO PARADISEâ¦where Breath taking views of Sarasota Bay awaitâ¦where Longboat Pass is moments awayâ¦where LIFE is all you dreamed it could be!!! Located on a deep water passage to the Gulf of Mexico (perfect for boaters of all kinds) this delightful home featuring 3 living spaces offers; In the main house: a gourmet kitchen that is sure to inspire your family chef with custom designed cabinets, a center island and gorgeous granite...a formal dining room great for entertainingâ¦an ownerâs retreat with private fridge, California closet, river bottom granite counters, split sinks, and a shower big enough for twoâ¦the second and third bedrooms share a custom updated bath and also feature custom closets. The attached Guest quarters In-law wing is ideal for Mom or an extended or blended familyâ¦it offers a flexible floor plan and has a second kitchen, studio or dining area, a private bedroom, updated bath, separate laundry, and a den perfect for an in house business or a home school learning station. The Carriage House separated by the POOL and courtyard is perfect for returning adult children, an au pair or a seasonal guest. It offers a coastal cottage kitchen, Murphy bed, & a deck with spectacular views. You will enjoy the privacy of almost Â¾ of an acre on a quiet safe cul-de-sac street. Other updates include; a brand new roof, hardy board siding, updated hurricane rated windows/doors, distressed oak engineered hardwood flooring, & a full perimeter security system. Call now to claim your piece of Paradise.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Door
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Balcony, Covered, Patio, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Gunite, In-ground, Private
- In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Bay, Water
- Bayou, Bay, Bayou, Intracoastal, Sliding Glass Door, Guesthouse, Dock. Cul-De-Sac, Flood Zone, In County, Dead End, Paved Road, Oversize.