10224 46TH Avenue W
Bradenton, FL 34210
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,638
- Year Built 1972
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
- Views 3
BACK ON THE MARKET...THE BUYER MISSED OUT AND NOW YOU CAN COME HOME TO PARADISE, where Breathtaking views of Sarasota Bay await, where Longboat Pass is moments away, where LIFE is all you dreamed it could be!!! Located on a deep water passage to the Gulf of Mexico (perfect for boaters of all kinds) this delightful home featuring 3 living spaces offers; In the main house: a gourmet kitchen that your family chef will love with custom cabinets, center island and gorgeous granite, a formal dining room great for entertaining, an ownerâs retreat with private fridge, California closet, river bottom granite counters, split sinks, and a shower big enough for two. The second & third bedrooms share a custom updated bath & feature custom closets. The attached Guest quarters/In-law wing is ideal for Mom or an extended or blended family. It offers a flexible floor plan & has a second kitchen, studio or dining area, a private bedroom, updated bath, separate laundry, and a den perfect for an in house business or a home school learning station. The Carriage House separated by the POOL and courtyard is perfect for returning adult children, an au pair or a seasonal guest. It offers a coastal cottage kitchen, Murphy bed, & a deck with spectacular views. Enjoy the privacy of almost Â¾ of an acre on a quiet safe cul-de-sac. Other updates include; a brand new roof, hardy board siding, updated windows/doors, distressed oak engineered hardwood flooring, & a full perimeter security system. Call now to claim your piece of Paradise.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Door
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Balcony, Covered, Patio, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Gunite, In-ground, Private
- In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Bay, Water
- Bayou, Bay, Bayou, Intracoastal, Sliding Glass Door, Guesthouse, Dock. Cul-De-Sac, Flood Zone, In County, Dead End, Paved Road, Oversize.
10224 46TH Avenue W in Bradenton, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 169 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.