1014 Sunny Field
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,410
- Year Built 1993
- Date Listed 12/18/2019
- Views 5
PRICED TO SELL! Won't last long! Remarkable home located in an award winning school area. It features a welcoming front porch, eloquent dining room, chefs kitchen with an open concept to the family room, cozy fireplace with built-ins. Master suite with a separate shower/Jacuzzi tub, and walk in closet! Upgraded windows, Harwood flooring,& garage door! Huge unfinished basement, with endless opportunities! Private-fenced in level back yard. Amazing neighborhood, with pool, tennis,and playground. Minutes away from The Award winning Gwinnett parks, mall,shops,& restaurants!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Country Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,410 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Double Pane, Storm Window
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Garden, Workshop. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
1014 Sunny Field in Lawrenceville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 42 days ago and has been viewed 5 times.
FOR SALE - $259,900 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,410 sqft Single Family located at 1014 Sunny Field, Lawrenceville, GA built in 1993. Realty.com has 35 photos.