1009 Lime St
Byron, GA 31008
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,680
- Lot Size
0 - 0.3
- Year Built 2018
- Date Listed 12/01/2018
Look towards the Horizon (plan) and this beautiful home could be yours! It features 4 spacious bedrooms with a loft that overlooks the two-story foyer with hanging chandelier. It has a large eat-in kitchen with center island that overlooks the spacious family room with wood burning fireplace, perfect for entertaining. Home also includes separate living/dining room space, sprinkler and security system, fence, sodded front and back yards on a large lot! Home is under construction - photos are similar to plan.
Detailed Room Information
- Loft, Living/Dining Combo
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Island, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,680 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
- Fenced Yard