100 Adams Street
Royersford, PA 19468
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,148
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1880
- Date Listed 03/27/2018
- Price Per Sqft $107.08
Endless possibilities abound with this large corner twin in Royersford borough. This home boasts 5-6 bedrooms, large dining room and an eat in kitchen with a cork floor. A newly carpeted family room is bright and airy. The living room could be easily transformed into a den/sitting/reading room with the wood burning stove to keep you warm and cozy on those cold winter nights. A laundry room and mud room are off the kitchen. There is a large wood deck that is great for entertaining or just enjoying the outside on those warm summer days. The second floor has the main bedroom with a walk in closet, 2-3 bedrooms and the hall bath with a nice vanity. The third floor contains two additional bedrooms. The original hardwood floors throughout the house have been recently stained and the rooms freshly painted. The electric wiring for the house has been upgraded to 200 amp service and the heater and hot water tank are newer. In addition to all this, the detached garage also has a one bedroom apartment which is currently renting for $825 monthly. The owner has registered the apartment with the borough but the inspection has not been scheduled. Check you calendar and make your appointment today to tour this wonderful home. Please remove shoes or use booties when showing main house.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,148 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Wall Unit.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Dirt
- Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Corner.