10 Hunters Lane
Southampton, NJ 08088
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 4,058
- Year Built 1985
- Date Listed 09/06/2019
- Price Per Sqft $109.66
Located in ~The Ridings of Southampton where you could have a horse and you will find this truly magnificent home , where love can grow and you can make lifelong memories!The professionally landscaped property is just shy of 2 acres and is a delightful Country retreat that offers many updates and upgrades. The home is over 4000 square foot of luxurious living and you will be delighted by the spacious, open and bright home. The heart of the home is always the Kitchen and this one will blow you away! Offering a newer Wolf commercial stove where you can bake to perfection and boil or indoor barbecue too plus an eye level built in microwave and grill to warm up the morning croissants, a huge Sub-Zero fridge, two deep Farm House sinks, custom Open shelving and cabinetry,marble countertops, numerous Gladiator storage units and movable Butcher Block center islands this is a chef~s delight where meals can be prepared and enjoyed in the Breakfast area that overlooks your manicured lawn, koi pond and botanical-like landscaping. Your Living Room and Gathering Room offer hardwood floors and plenty of light floods in from the numerous windows and the French doors invites you out to the wrap around Trek~s deck that offers a covered gazebo seating area which adjoins the magnificent Great Room with cathedral ceiling and a wall of windows, pool table included a perfect location for afternoon beverages.There is a generous Master Suite with a Sitting Room, a fabulous Bathroom with a Soaking Tub, plenty of closet space and a private balcony overlooking your first floor Office. One Bedroom offers a spiral staircase to a super cool loft and the 2 additional bedrooms are centrally located to the updated shared Bathroom.This estate like home has a mudroom, full basement along with an attached oversized 2 car garage plus a detached 2 car garage/carriage house perfect for an artist or car enthusiast.The updates and Upgrades include the newer roof with sky windows, a newer gas furnace, newer gas hot water heater, newer Trek~s decking and fencing around the perimeter of the property, newer gas run generator, newer enlarged garage doors just to mention a few Close to all major highways and less than an hour to the shore this home is delightful. Please take the time to make an appointment for a private tour of this superb property....an added bonus the Seller in the process of updating the septic system
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,058 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 12 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Concrete Driveway, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Secluded, Pond Front, Asphalt, Clear lot, Open, Pond.
10 Hunters Lane in Southampton, NJ has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 13 days ago
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $445,000 4 beds, 3 baths, 4,058 sqft Single Family located at 10 Hunters Lane, Southampton, NJ built in 1985. Realty.com has 52 photos.