000 Leland Jones Trail
Granville, VT 05747
- Bedroom 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Square Footage 1,000
- Year Built 2008
- Date Listed 06/04/2020
- Price Per Sqft $0.00
This is an outrageously cool camp with ultimate privacy built in 2008. For anyone who wants that "Walden Pond" getaway, this spot is sunny, comfortable living surrounded by nothing more than birdsong. It has solar panels and a generator, a bathroom and kitchen as well as a screened in porch. You will need to bring water or tap a spring, but living on the land is so good for the soul! You can get away from it all, but there is cell service if withdrawal strikes!
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Stove - Gas
- Solar, Propane, Wood. Stove.
- Dining Area,Kitchen/Living,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Deck,Garden Space,Natural Shade,Porch - Enclosed. Country Setting,Hilly,Secluded,Stream,Walking Trails,Wooded.
000 Leland Jones Trail in Granville, VT has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 30 days ago
Ask a Question
FOR SALE - $149,000.00 1 bed, 1 baths, 1,000 sqft Single Family, Cabin located at 000 Leland Jones Trail, Granville, VT built in 2008. Realty.com has 21 photos.