The art of Feng Shui, or the arranging and positioning of different objects to let the energy flow better in your house and work space is said to promote health and energy. Here are a few small things you can do in your home to make it as harmonious as possible:
* Arrange furniture so you can face the doors while sitting.
* Making the environment much more comfortable, by sitting away from drafts, and adjusting lighting.
* Cleaning up clutter will help you relax and help you find things easier.
* Widening the front path to your home makes it more inviting.
* A large mirror behind a stove so that you won’t be surprised when someone comes up behind you.
* A mirror up at the end of a hallway so that it does not seem like a dead end.
* Paths between rooms and through rooms wide and easy to use, this allows you to walk around easily, as well as promoting chi.
* Oil your doors so they don’t squeak, this will reduce irritation.
* Add colors or art to bring in desired energy.
* Add trees, plants or upward lighting to raise energy.